Datagate Support | June 8, 2023
Read this document for an overview of how to set up an Agent with minimal HaloPSA Privileges for the Datagate integration.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact the Services Team.
- USA only.
- The 477 report will provide information to help with this filing.
Points to Note
- The geocode can be obtained from your customer's address. If you would like Datagate to obtain the geocode, please go into Settings/Integrations and connect the Census Geocoder. No credentials are required for this service.
- All monthly revenue for the selected period will be displayed. This will enable you to determine what type of services are provided for that customer at that location. This report will display the tax code for your tax engine to help you determine the type of revenue. We recommend considering using the following to determine the type of service:
- Suretax - the first two digits of the tax code
- CSI - the first letter of the tax code
- Avalara - the first part of the tax code, before "/"
To Run the Report
Reports / Standard / FCC 477.
Select a date range.
The date range applies to the Invoice Date.
For more information, please contact your tax partner.