After invoices have been sent to your customers, you can export them into Xero using Invoice Export function.
Note: Only invoices which are sent can be exported.
- Navigate to Invoicing
- Switch to Action Invoices
- Select invoice(s) in Sent and/or Sent Manually statuses. Export Invoice button will appear under the Actions dropdown.
- Click on Export Invoices button in the Actions dropdown, Export Invoices window will open right corner of the screen.
- Select Xero in the Type of Export field.
- Click Connect to XERO, this will open new browser page to enter your Xero account credentials.
- Enter Xero account details and click Login. Following Xero account access permission request will appear
- Click on Allow access for 30 min button to open Export Invoices window
- Select Xero account from the drop down and enter reference number. Click Export button
- Export invoice process start and Operation progress page display
- Login to your Xero account and view exported invoices