Datagate Support | Nov 26, 2017
Price Books are used in conjunction with E-Bills (electronic bills) that are imported as part of your portals configured feeds. E-bills contain fixed monthly or one-off charges i.e SIP charges.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact the Services Team.
How to Add New Price Book
- Head to the Rating page via the main menu
- Click on the + button and select Add Price Book - new Price Book Details page will open.
- Fill out the fields required fields and click save - two new tabs will be enabled, Products and Assignments.
How to Set Up a Price Book
- Click the Price Book you have just created.
- Switch to the Products tab.
- Click on the + button.
- Fill out the necessary fields.
- Click Save.