Datagate Support | Dec 20, 2017
Read this document for an overview of what your End of Month Procedure should be.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact the Services Team.
Questions to Ask Before We Begin
- Have you checked the exceptions report and are happy with the results?
- Have you added all one-off transactions?
- Do you need to update pricing on your rate cards and/or pricebooks?
If you have not answered yes to any of the questions, please go back to them before proceeding.
Step 1: Check Usage for the Month
This is a review of the usage transactions for the month that are to be invoiced to ensure the records are complete and rated correctly.
Step 2: Generate Invoices for the Month
Step 3: Email Invoices
- After generating invoices, navigate to Action Invoices tab within the Invoicing page
- Select the invoices you'd like to send in Generated status
- Go to the Actions dowpdown and select Email selected or Mark as Sent (if they are not being emailed from Datagate).