Description of EOM Procedure
Questions to Ask Before We Begin
- Have you checked the exceptions report and are happy with the results?
- Have you added all one-off transactions?
- Do you need to update pricing on your rate cards and/or pricebooks?
If you have not answered yes to any of the questions, please go back to them before proceeding.
Step 1: Check Usage for the Month
This is a review of the usage transactions for the month that are to be invoiced to ensure the records are complete and rated correctly.
Step 2: Generate Invoices for the Month
Step 3: Email Invoices
- After generating invoices, navigate to Action Invoices tab within the Invoicing page
- Select the invoices you'd like to send in Generated status
- Go to the Actions dowpdown and select Email selected