Description of EOM Procedure
Questions to Ask Before We Begin
1. Have you checked the exceptions report and are happy with the results?
2. Have you added all one-off transactions?
3. Do you need to update pricing on your rate cards and/or pricebooks?
If you have not answered yes to any of the questions, please go back to them before proceeding.
Step 1: Check Usage for the Month
This is a review of the usage transactions for the month that are to be invoiced to ensure the records are complete and rated correctly.
1. Click on the Usage Tab within individual customer records or click on Reports tab on the main menu.
2. In the Reports Tab click on usage.
3. Choose the Billing Period
4. Choose the Customer (if in the Reports Tab > Usage screen), if in Customer > Usage customer does not need to be selected.
5. Choose Service Type i.e. Tolls, Tollfree or Mobile depending on what services are applicable to the site.
6. Click on Export ALL button to export to Excel for review or review data on screen.
Step 2: Generate Transactions for the Month
This will generate all the product transactions (recurring charges) for the month to be invoiced.
1. Click on the Billing Period tab on the main menu.
2. Click on the Billing Period you want to generate transactions for customers.
3. Click on Transactions tab.
4. Click on Generate button, Generate Transactions window open right corner of the page.
5. Select Customer group or All from the Customer Group drop down
6. Select a specific customer or All from the customer drop down. Customer drop down display list of customers in the selected customer group
7. Select a transactions generation option
- Delete existing transactions - will delete all the recurring transactions in the period and regenerate.
- Retain existing transactions - keep existing transactions and generate transactions have not generated yet
8. Click Generate button.
Step 2: Generate Invoices for the Month
1. Click the Invoices Tab
2. Click the tick box on the header row to select all customers.
3. Click on button, Generate Invoices window open right corner of the page
4. Select Invoice date or keep default date
5. Select customer default invoice due date or customized date
Step 3: Email Invoices
1. Click the tick box on the header row to select all customers, or select individual customers from the list.
2. Click the email button.
3. Click Confirm to start the sending processes.
Step 4: Export Invoices
1. Click here if you want to export to CSV
2. Click here if you want to export to Xero