- This is for USA only
- An account with Authorize.net
Online payments currently has a link in the invoice email to allow customers to click on the link and make payment via a page/URL for their customer end portal. It is a secure page and specific to each invoice.
Coming shortly (expected October 2022)
Customers will be able to store their credit card details in the End Customer Portal
Customers will be able to pay using their saved credit card
Payments can be taken from the pre-saved credit card on the due date if you have authority
How to configure
1. Click on your username on the top right of the portal, Settings/Integrations/Authorize.net
Enter the details above from your authorize.net account.
2. Click on your username on the top right of the portal, Settings/Emails/Invoice
Include the following in the email template:
Your payment url: https://app.dgportal.net/pay/[PaymentToken]
Note if you have your own URL for the End-Customer Portal, please use that instead of app.dgportal.net. Contact Datagate support if you would like your own URL.
3. Header and Footer styles can be edited in Authorize.net for the Transaction Receipt
From the customer's perspective
1. The Customer will receive an email with their invoice attached, the body of the email will be based on the email template you edited above.
2. The Customer clicks on the link in the email and the following screen is displayed:
3. The Customer enters payment details and clicks Confirm and Pay
4. The following screen will appear to confirm payment has been made successfully. A receipt will be emailed if requested (see screenshot above), based on the header and footer styles that have been created in the Authorize.net portal.
5. Once the invoice is paid, the invoice status will be updated in the Reseller Portal to “Paid”
Please sign in to leave a comment.